Engage your faculty with evidence of their achievements!
Empower your faculty with easy to create 360-degree portfolio of teaching, research, and service activities. Automatically integrate teaching information, learning assessment data, and course evaluation feedback saving your faculty valuable time. Track annual activity reports, automate promotion and tenure form and workflows, accreditation reports, CV, your profile on your campus website, and more. All this unified with other AEFIS solutions, saving you time, money, and resources while improving faculty experience, such as AEFIS “Accreditation Reporting + Self Study” Solution.
“5-Min Walkthrough” Video
360-degree Portfolio Integrated with Teaching Information, Scholarship, Service and Course Evaluation Results
Faculty can enter their activities at any time throughout the year! All content added to their portfolio can be used in reports or displayed to the campus public website via the AEFIS API.
Central Repository for Faculty Activity
Faculty can enter all their achievements/activities into their profile. AEFIS has several component types: Intellectual Contribution, Service Activities, Professional Association, Professional Credentials and Development, Teaching, and Advising.
Promotion, Tenure and Annual Review Workflows with Integrated Data Collections
Faculty-based forms can be used to manage a process at a certain level using the data collection solution. This integration eases the management of Promotion, Tenure, and Annual Review Workflows.
Detailed Reports and Exports for Accreditation
AEFIS will provide detailed faculty-based reports for the institution, college, department levels, or for accreditors.
Features & Key Benefits
- Empower your faculty to easily create a 360-degree portfolio of teaching, research, and service activities
- Automatically integrate teaching information, learning assessment data, and course evaluation feedback saving your faculty valuable time.
- Track annual activity reports, automate promotion and tenure form and workflows, accreditation reports, CV, your profile on your campus website, and more.
- Create a central repository for instructor intellectual contributions, service, professional organizations, and credentials
- Build a library of intellectual work that include scholarly journals and books
- Automate notifications for instructors to update portfolio annually
- Export Curriculum Vitae based on NSF, and accrediting-body standards
- Manage the entire promotion and tenure lifecycle with workflows and dynamic forms
- Integrate your faculty activity information into your accreditation process and self-study
- Texas A&M International University campus-wide portfolio repository for SACSCOC and AACSB Accreditations
- The University of Houston, Victoria automated collection of faculty portfolio’s for AACSB Accreditation
- SUNY Oswego campus-wide repository for all faculty and staff
Developed by Partners for Partners
This solution like all other AEFIS solutions has been developed in collaboration with the following partner institutions:
- Faculty Engagement Resource Hub
- How to Update My Faculty Portfolio from AEFIS Software Help Resources