Streamline and digitize all course syllabi in an easy-to-use template for instructors!
Centralize access to all course information campus-wide including syllabi, course learning outcomes, and academic policies. Through the creation of customized templates, students can easily access their syllabi for both current and past terms including the ability for campuses through the AEFIS API to display syllabus content publicly. All this unified with other AEFIS solutions, saving you time, money, and resources while providing a voice to your continuous improvement efforts!
“5-Min Walkthrough” Video
Syllabi Templates & Central Repository of Academic Polices
Create syllabus templates and maintain academic policies at each level of the organizational hierarchy including Institution, Colleges and Departments.
Syllabus Template Versioning
Administrators prior to the start of the next term can make changes to their syllabus template and track all versions over time.
Display Outcomes from your Curriculum Map
With all AEFIS Solutions connected, automatically display your ILOs, PLOs and Accreditor Outcomes from your Curriculum Maps.
Easy to use editor for Instructors
Instructors can easily copy and paste their current Word/PDF syllabi. HTML Editors allow for additional formatting.
Multiple Export Options Available
Export syllabi to Word, PDF, Print, Private/Public URL or Accreditor Specific Templates.
Student View of Syllabus
Students can easily view the syllabi of current courses they are enrolled as well as all published syllabi across the institution. Syllabi are viewable in AEFIS or the campus Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage course catalog and co-curricular experiences
- Create syllabi templates and a central repository of policies that are hierarchically organized
- Seamless LMS integration for instructors and students
- Develop a single source of truth for course learning outcomes
- Display related institutional, college, accreditor, and program learning outcomes
- Automate copying of syllabus content from previous terms
- Archive previous term syllabi
- Revise courses and co-curricular experiences through versioning
- Export syllabi to accreditor specific formats
- Comply with ADA/WCAG 2.1
- UW-Madison university-wide syllabus template and repository for HLC accreditation
- Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine syllabus for course schedule/session plan and workload management
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute instructors through Blackboard update their syllabi each term and automatically become available to their students
- John Hopkins University displays through the AEFIS API all published syllabi for easy access for students during course registration
Developed with Partners
This solution like all other AEFIS solutions has been developed in collaboration with the following partner institutions:
- The University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- John Hopkins University
- Your Faculty Engagement Resource Hub
- Course + Syllabus Management Training Videos from AEFIS Software Help Resources