AEFIS 3.52 Release Notes – February 2020
- Self-Study Smart Content
- This new feature allows our Client Success Team to work with you to design smart content within your Self-Study.
- These might be tables that need to be completed for the accreditor and the data exists within AEFIS. For example faculty credential tables for AACSB.
- Smart Content can either be created as static which means that we display the data within the self-study document and it cannot be changed by the end-user. Or it is created dynamically and can be changed by the end-user within the document.
- If you want to learn more or are actively working on a Self-Study contact the AEFIS Support Team to set up a call to discuss how we can implement smart content.
- CLO Assessment Report
- CLO Direct Assessment Analysis
- Data Collection Reports
- These new reports will allow our partners that are collecting program assessment plans and reports an easy way to report their data across all programs. These will include the ability to select specific questions as well as see the relationships identified between Institution Learning Outcomes and Program Learning Outcomes.
- Matrix Question without Headers displayed the first question include of blank
- Word and PDF Syllabus Export not displaying CLOs
If you have any more questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact the AEFIS Client Success Team