- PLO and CLO Assessment
- September (v3.47) we released the new feature of Course Learning Outcome (CLO) Assessment. This new feature would allow for a course not mapped to a Program to link assignments to the CLOs of the course.
- December (v3.50) we improved the CLO Assessment to allow for courses added into a program but not mapped to PLOs to assess the CLOs of the course.
- January (v3.51) will include the ability to assess CLOs in a course that are not mapped to PLOs with CLOs that are mapped to PLOs. This will be a setting within the Program to allow linking of assignments to remaining CLOs was not mapped to PLOs within a course.
- Self-Study Workflows
- A new workflow for Self-Study is being implemented. This will allow for an institution to assign editors, liaisons, coordinators and approvers to each of the sections of the self-study.
- AEFIS Assignment Rubrics not being overwritten by Canvas assignment data.
- In Revision Course not longer required syllabus template to publish
- The Phone Number field in Faculty Portfolio resolved
- Preceptors are able to see Practicum Forms on Dashboard and Action Items
- Paste previous options button in Survey Templates resolved
- Copy functionality added to Rubric Library
If you have any more questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact the AEFIS Client Success Team