- Faculty Portfolio Improvements
- Redesign of User Interface
- New Faculty Portfolio Reporting to meet the requires of AACSB Accreditation. More new reports to come in 2020 for other accrediting bodies!
- AACSB Intellectual Contributions Summary Report
- AACSB Number of Publications in Reviewed Journals
- AACSB Instructors by Qualification Status in Support of Degree Programs Report
- AACSB Instructor Sufficiency and Qualifications Summary Report
- Assessment Student Degree Filtering
- As you are building your program in AEFIS, choose whether you want AEFIS to pull from Learning Management System (LMS) assignment scores of all students in the course section or just the students within the specific degrees identified in the program.
- Assignment Grading Criteria Max Grade Error
- Course Evaluation Results Not Populating
- PLO to ILO, External and College Outcome Relationships
- Previously users were unable to relate more than one PLO to more than one ILO.
- This has been resolved! New Instruction Guide Available.
If you have any more questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact the AEFIS Client Success Team