|3.16 Release Notes
Training Release: Monday, February 6th, 2017
Production Release: TBD by Customer
Release Goal: The 3.16 Release was focused on improving the direct assessment process for faculty. This included both fixes for issues brought to the AEFIS Support Team and upgrades to the assessment form to make the process easier.
Detailed List of Client Feature Requests and Issues Resolved
- Addition of Survey participants and course assignment CSV/Excel export options.
- Added average, mode, standard deviation, and variance to course section level drop-down select and multi-choice questions.
- Updated permissions for User Groups page.
- Excel/CSV template upload errors resolved on assessment form.
- Response Rate is now showing when the status of a survey is in “Results Pending” in My Course Evaluation widget for faculty.
- Course Evaluation Analysis check box issues resolved. If you select all and unselect a few check boxes the export will run correctly.
- Question comments have been added to the aggregate results pages at the College, Department, Course and Course Section levels.
- Course Evaluation Analysis has both CSV/Excel exports for aggregate and individual results.
- College Level Individual Results CSV Error has been resolved.
- Course Learning Outcomes Audit Report has been fixed and is available on the Reports Dashboard.
- The default survey in the Survey Schedule Wizard now appears blank to ensure the user has to choose a template before going to the next step.
- Default order on Course Assignments page has been changed to be sorted by Course instead of by updated date.
- Survey end date on Survey Homepage calendar has been updated to match the correct end date of the survey.
- Finish button at the bottom of the syllabus form has been changed to “Save”