AEFIS 3.46 Release Notes -August 2019
NEW! Course Learning Outcome (CLO) Assessment
- Assessment of course learning outcomes without a curriculum map
- Instructors can link Learning Management System (LMS) or AEFIS created assignments.
- Course Coordinators can create AEFIS assignments, pre-link the assignments to the CLOs and push down to the course sections.
- Assessment reporting will include course sections performance for the CLOs and course level performance across course sections.
NEW! Topic Level Objectives
- Ability to create and map topic level objectives for each course. This creates an additional level below the course learning outcomes.
- Click Here to view a diagram!
- If you would like to learn more about topic level objectives, please contact the Client Success Team at [email protected].
UPDATED! Faculty Portfolio
- Previously named “Faculty Activity”
- A completely revamped user interface to make it easier for data entry by faculty
- Institution Assessment Leader
- Editor access to Evidence Bank, Strategic Plan, and Self-Study for the entire institution
- College Assessment Leader
- Editor access to Evidence Bank, Strategic Plan, and Self-Study for a college/school
- Department Assessment Leader
- Editor access to Evidence Bank, Strategic Plan, and Self-Study for a department
- Survey Template Designer improvements to meet ADA Requirements
- Ability to tab through the designer page
- ARIA Support for screen readers
- Institution Question Designer and Course Section Question Designer also updated to support tabbing and screen readers.
- Survey results exports include University ID
- Student Course Evaluation by Faculty Report Improvements
- Add Comment added to Instructor Multiple Choice will display based on instructor selected
- Data collection exports fixed
- Survey results exports include median value for multiple-choice questions
- LMS non-points assignments fixed
If you have any more questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact the AEFIS Client Success Team