Its’ your community,
share with confidence.
What is Creative Commons (CC) and why should you care? Creative Commons (CC) is an international non-profit organization that provides free licenses for creators to use when making their work available to the public. We use Creative Commons licensing here at AEFIS Academy to enable redistribution of the material created by our community.
AEFIS Academy’s mission is to connect assessment and education professionals to allow them to be more productive and successful. We appreciate the opportunity to share your contributions and as a community member, you may use the resources on AEFIS Academy by giving appropriate credit. It’s your content, it’s your community. Share with your community confidently!
AEFIS—Creative Commons (CC) Use
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.