AEFIS Makerspace: Design Your Success Journey with AEFIS
AALHE 11th Annual Conference
June 9, 2021 @ 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM EDT
Welcome to your Makerspace! We are excited to work with you.
Design Your Success Journey
Let’s create your Success Plan! Our Client Development Team will be available to help you design your assessment success journey. We will start with your goals and challenges, and provide you with guiding questions to help you conceptualize and organize your success journey. From our conversation, our Client Success Team will perform an analysis and provide insights and share any experiences from the field. You will receive your finalized Success Plan Blueprint you can use with or without AEFIS!
Makerspace Learning Outcomes
From this activity, you will be able to:
1. Discuss your goals, challenges, and timelines
2. Consider your immediate questions and share experiences from the field.
3. Examine how an integrated all-in-one assessment platform can empower student and faculty success
4. Deliver a Success Plan Blueprint you can use with or without AEFIS!
As a result, you can use your Success Plan Blueprint and our recommendations to do the following:
1. Consider your current efforts, partners, timelines, resources, and risks
2. Think beyond quick fixes and tackle broader issues and systems
3. Deliver authentic lifelong learning, skills recognition, and employability enablement
4. Create a student-centered institution
5. Build a sustainable momentum and demonstrate the impact of ongoing work
6. Execute strategies for approaching analytics, the educational experience, academic support, and learner well-being
Let’s get to work!